I am slowly going crazy,
Crazy going slowly am I,
So here are a few of my least favorite things. They are weird and irrelevant to anything on this entire website. It's just a list of stuff that annoys me. If you agree, then good for you. You get a *YaY! You Agree With Me!* Award... not really, but if you really want one, I'll make one. Uh, yeah, on to the list:
1) So much sex in the media. It bugs me. People have perfectly normal relationships in *real* life without having to have sex before marriage, but they don't want us to know that do they????
2) Gwenyth Paltrow. I don't see what's so great about her. I just saw Shakespeare in Love, and I really didn't like her. I've seen Emma, I didn't like her in that either. Maybe it's because she's blonde or stuck-up, but I just don't like her.
3) Britney Spears. I don't like how she exploits herself, or how she lies about things. Anyone can tell she got a boob job, and she won't admit it. She is also supposed to be a role model for young girls, but if she's a role model the only thing she's doing is telling young girls to be trashy and slutty so that boys will like you.
4) My world history teacher. He's a moron. A complete moron. I have more brains in my pinkie than he has at all. He somehow manages to make every detail in history an analogy to football! And his ever so famous quotes, "Sometimes, even when you try your hardest the best you can do is an 'F." Or "That's just life." Or "This class isn't a democracy, you can't vote!" UGH!!! SO ANNOYING!!!
5) Southern Baptists. Not all of them, just the ones that live up to their stereotypes of being holy-rollers one minute, and adulterers the next. I really cannot stand living in the south!
6) Preppy people. I have infact made ammends with them ever since the last *ahem* incident... but I still don't like their conduct. They say that people hate them and they wonder why. If they didn't enforce such harsh treatment on others, maybe they wouldn't find themselves being hated. They say that they don't like being stereo-typed and yet they live up to their stereo-types... I just don't get it.
7) Dirty jokes. They annoy me the most. Perversion is everywhere and I hate it! I hate the horn dogs, I hate the jokes, movies, everything about them. It's very uncivil.
8) Cursing, swearing, using profanity. I can't stand it! I don't curse, but when I do manage to slip out, I feel like slapping myself in the face for doing it. I sometimes do slap myself in the face for doing it. I get mad at myself if I curse. I just hate it! Especially when girls do it. It's so vulgar and repulsive. And coming out of the mouth of a lady! *gasp!* it's just unthinkable!!!! (If you haven't noticed yet, I'm very much into the early victorian-like times. I'm a hypocrite, b/c I really don't have the air of a victorian person)
9) People who write anonymous on the guestbook. It's so friggin annoying! I feel like hunting them down and holding them at gunpoint or something!!!
10) When my cat kills enormous dead bunnies and gets blood all over my shoes, blades, and helmet! He does that a lot. It's really nasty.
11) People who don't know who Andrew Lloyd Webber is. It's annoying! How uncultured can this world get!?!? Sorry, I'm a ALW fan, and I hate how stupid people have no idea who he is.
12) People who don't like cats. They should be shot. Cats rule! They never made a friggin' musical called "DOGS." Therefore, cats are infact better than dogs! At least they don't eat their own barf and poop!
13) People who put on their websites: "You can't have this picture unless you ask. Why'd they put it up in the first place if they don't want anyone to take it??? Just to show off and rub it in your face? It's pretty pointless to put up pictures you don't want people to take, but that's just my opinion.
14) Teeny boppers. I admit, I can be a teeny bopper at times, but it seriously annoys me how they hyperventilate when meeting some boy band or whatever.
Hmmm, well, that's all I have for now. Join me later, when I've put more up!
Go back to Utopia